OSIS Jakarta Islamic School Holds Jabodetabek Student Competition
The Student Council of Jakarta Islamic School (JISc) recently organized the English Competition and School Sports (SESCO), targeting primary and secondary school students from the Jabodetabek area. This exciting event, set to take place from October 6th to October 22nd, 2023, has attracted the participation of 800 students from various schools in Jabodetabek. The competition offers different categories for students to showcase their skills, including futsal, basketball, Mobile Legends e-sports, debate, storytelling, MTQ, MHQ, and suit dance.
Alvaro, the Chairman of the SESCO Committee and a grade 12 JISc student, shared that the primary objective of organizing SESCO is to raise wider awareness of JISc among the public. Additionally, SESCO aims to foster relationships with other schools and provide a platform for students to nurture their talents.
This grand event has been in the planning phase for approximately four months, starting from July. Alvaro acknowledged that the committee faced several challenges along the way, but they were all successfully resolved. The activities of SESCO commenced with a symbolic dove flight by Fifi Proklawati Jubilea, SE, S.Pd., M.Sc., Ph.D., the esteemed Owner of Jakarta Islamic School, on October 6th, 2023.
To add to the festive atmosphere, JISc students and extracurricular students showcased captivating performances of saman dance, taekwondo, and silat during the opening ceremony, greatly captivating the audience. Moreover, various food and beverage stalls were set up by both Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and non-SMEs, offering an array of delightful products.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. When and where is the OSIS Jakarta Islamic School Student Competition being held?
– The competition is scheduled to take place from October 6th to October 22nd, 2023. The event will be held at Jakarta Islamic School.
2. How many students are participating in the competition?
– Around 800 students from different schools in the Jabodetabek area are competing in this event.
3. What are the categories available for students to compete in?
– The competition offers several categories, including futsal, basketball, Mobile Legends e-sports, debate, storytelling, MTQ, MHQ, and suit dance.
4. What is the main objective of the competition?
– The competition aims to promote JISc to a wider audience and provide a platform for students to showcase their talents. It also seeks to foster relationships with other schools.
5. How long has the planning for this event taken?
– The preparation for this grand event has been ongoing for approximately four months since July.
6. What special performances took place during the opening ceremony?
– JISc students and extracurricular students performed captivating acts such as saman dance, taekwondo, and silat during the opening ceremony.
7. Are there any food stalls available during the event?
– Yes, various food and beverage stalls have been set up by both SMEs and non-SMEs, offering a wide range of delicious products.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or require additional information about the OSIS Jakarta Islamic School Holds Jabodetabek Student Competition.